DescriptionThe purpose of the Project Leader is to define, plan and accelerate new strategic projects through first production revenue stage. While Novation iQ manages each stage of the lifestyle of a product concept; design; development; launch; growth; decline and obsolesce the Project Leader’s focus will be the concept, design development and launch stages.
Novation iQ is an E-Verify employer.
All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.
- Develop product requirements documents, market requirements documents and product specifications.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to refine product concepts and validate market potential, as well as test for fit with business strategy.
- Create and manage project plans, time tables, risk analysis, communication plans and project related documentation.
- Identify potential contract manufacturers, as well as assess the fit with project requirements and collaborate with other Novation iQ Leaders and TIFEC resources to qualify and develop into strategic partners.
- Manage the commercialization of new products that will be contract manufactured to ensure specifications are established and confirm manufacturing compliance to design prior to first production.
- Negotiate manufacturing contracts and perform ongoing monitoring for contact compliance.
- Ensure contract manufacturers successfully complete key project deliverables.
- Manage inventory and collaborate with Novation iQ logistics to ensure on time delivery of products to Novation iQ clients.
- Provide leadership and coordination to communicate and resolve immediate business issues.
- Establish and report KPIs for contract manufacturers’ performance, including quality, on time delivery and customer service, continuing to monitor for improvement.
- Conduct regular operational improvement reviews with contract manufacturers to improve production efficiency and reduce production cost.
- Facilitate Project Team meetings with internal and external team members to ensure clarity, alignment and focus.
- Proactively identify deviations from the project plan, as well as keep all project participants and stakeholders informed, developing alternatives to mitigate impacts to schedules or budgets.
- Interface with clients as it relates to project activities, timelines and logistics.
- Represent Novation iQ in a professional manner at all times.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an
- understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Ability to perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily activities.
- High stamina and ability to handle pressure.
- Exceptional time management and strategic thinking ability.
- Strong Collaboration skills.
- Remarkable leadership and motivational skills, excelling to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Technical capacity.
- Resourceful and insightful.
- Responsive and dependable.
- Practice a high-level of confidentiality.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related technical field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience related to new product design, development and commercialization.
- Demonstrated experience working with retail customers and cross-functional teams.
- Experience coordinating diverse project teams made up of business, technical, sales, operations and vendor resources.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and competing priorities and projects.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands to finger, hand or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to twenty-five (25) pounds if necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by the role include the ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
- Associate could be required to travel both nationally and potentially globally.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Health and Wellness
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- HSA/FSA options
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, and Short- and Long-term Disability at no cost to associate
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sporting Healthy Lifestyles Wellness Program
- 24/7 on-site gym and workout facility in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays, including Birthday
- 401k Retirement Savings with competitive company contribution
- Daily access to Company Market (New Hire Credit Applicable)
- Company lunches, parties, social and community activities
- Casual dress or Company uniforms provided
- All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.