Strategic Account Coordinator
The Novation iQ Strategic Account Coordinator works collaboratively within the Sales Performance Team in developing and maintaining relationships with clients and partners through constant communication and assisting with proposal execution. In addition, the Strategic Account Coordinator assists with marketing and the planning and execution of various launch events.
Novation iQ is an E-Verify employer.
All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients through consistent email and phone correspondence, as well as face-to-face interactions.
- Manage all aspects of client service, including client questions, complaints and billing inquiries.
- Conduct territory and market research, as well as generate leads and follow-up with leads in a timely manner.
- Extensively research companies and their Executive Leadership.
- Conduct client analysis and backgrounds, including competitive analysis.
- Generate quotations and proposals in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Work collaboratively and act as a resource for Business Developers and the Sales Performance Team to review documents, conduct research and provide feedback, as well as maintain open communication.
- Responsible for the creation of Orders and Order Acknowledgement.
- Spend time in the sales field with a designated Business Developer.
- Assist Business Developers and the Sales Performance Team with product launch plans.
- Coordinate the Novation iQ “Show” with the Experience Team for current and prospective client visits.
- Create and coordinate various marketing and communications for clients and prospects.
- Responsible for the weekly maintenance of the sales pipeline and CRM data.
- Maintain knowledge of all Novation iQ products, including technology and new applications.
- Maintain knowledge of the plant’s processes, techniques, tools, materials and equipment used to support capabilities.
- Represent Novation iQ in a professional manner at all times.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, as well as prioritize essential functions to meet role needs.
- Networking skills.
- Self-motivating personality, eager to succeed and assist in increasing revenue.
- Confidence, tact and persuasive manner, possessing a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to interact effectively with all associates, Team Leads and Executives, both internal and external.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience. Retail Link on-line experience management preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to put together proposals, write contracts and present ideas to executives.
- Former experience with CRM programming desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands to finger, hand or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to fifty (50) pounds if necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by the role include the ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
- Associate will be required to travel.
- Must be available to work during designated Business Development Team hours (i.e; East Coast, West Coast or Central Hours).
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Health and Wellness
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- HSA/FSA options
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, and Short- and Long-term Disability at no cost to associate
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sporting Healthy Lifestyles Wellness Program
- 24/7 on-site gym and workout facility in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays, including Birthday
- 401k Retirement Savings with competitive company contribution
- Daily access to Company Market (New Hire Credit Applicable)
- Company lunches, parties, social and community activities
- Casual dress or Company uniforms provided
- All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.