Quality Assurance Technician
We are looking for a new addition to our team, ensures that all company standards and specifications are maintained and product integrity is preserved. In addition, the Quality Assurance Technician will consult with various Novation iQ Teams to resolve any quality, production and efficiency problems as needed. Experience Required 1-3 yrs.
12:30 pm to 9:00 pm (8-hr)
Includes some 10-12 hr days and weekends to support production deadlines.
Novation iQ Participates in E-Verify.
All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.
- Operate all lab and manufacturing equipment to test material & inspect for any defects.
- Report any products and materials that are out of specifications.
- Ensure that all product quality meets customers’ standards.
- Produce data reports for authorized Team Leads.
- Issue certificates of analysis to customers.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly calibration activities.
- Responsible for timely generation of data, labels and documents for shipping.
- Receive and inspect all incoming raw materials to ensure accurate numbers & no damages.
- Label and identify all material prior to stocking in their appropriate places.
- Maintain constant contact with carriers and drivers for accurate arrival times & schedules.
- Conduct online research for products and pricing.
- Obtain quotes from various suppliers for necessary Quality Assurance goods & services.
- Ability to collect, manipulate and organize data effectively and efficiently.
- Build and maintain positive, professional, business relationships with customers, vendors and manufacturers.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Strong attention to detail and precision.
- Excel working in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily activities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Exceptional time-management.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all associates.
Skills & Experience:
Health and Wellness:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- HSA/FSA options
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, and Short- and Long-term Disability at no cost to associate
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sporting Healthy Lifestyles Wellness Program
- 24/7 on-site gym and workout facility in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Paid Birthday holiday
- Paid Floating holiday
- 401k Retirement Savings with competitive company contribution
- Daily access to Company Market (New Hire Credit Applicable)
- Company lunches, parties, and happy hours
- Casual dress or Company Uniforms Provided
- All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.