Manufacturing Technician Foams
We are looking for a new addition to our team, a Manufacturing Technician produces various goods and products through intricate manufacturing processes using a range of machines and equipment, and is additionally responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining plant equipment as necessary.
Positions Include: Full-time
F&F Shift Available: 5:30 pm to 6:00 am (12-hr)
Novation iQ Participates in E-Verify.
All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.
- Perform a variety of manufacturing functions related to the production of plastic foam roll goods utilized in the manufacturing of tapes, gaskets and cushioning materials.
- Able to lift 50 to 70 lbs regularly during shift.
- Physically fit to stand or bend to ground working with products, long periods during 8 to 12 hour shifts.
- Desire and drive to meet production deadlines and produce quality products that meet clients’ specifications.
- Start up and shut down machines, cleaning machinery as necessary.
- Ensure that proper oven setting adjustments are made for the highest quality.
- Effectively and properly operate fork and clamp trucks.
- Assist in the packaging and labeling of products to ensure accurate production records are maintained.
- Properly use rulers, balances and gauges, as well as input generated data in to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Construct, read and interpret documents such as work and operating instructions, quality specifications, safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Fill out all required paperwork accurately for production and quality records.
- Recognize any quality issues and respond with corrective actions.
- Ensure sanitation and cleanliness of the line by picking up scrap, sweeping and performing other necessary duties
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Strong attention to detail and precision.
- Excel working in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily activities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Exceptional time-management.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all associates.
Skills & Experience:
Health and Wellness:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- HSA/FSA options
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, and Short- and Long-term Disability at no cost to associate
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sporting Healthy Lifestyles Wellness Program
- 24/7 on-site gym and workout facility in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Paid Birthday holiday
- Paid Floating holiday
- 401k Retirement Savings with competitive company contribution
- Daily access to Company Market (New Hire Credit Applicable)
- Company lunches, parties, and happy hours
- Company Uniforms Provided
- All qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not provide employment visa sponsorship.